Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Community Action Partnership of Sonoma County! Our volunteers have been an integral part of our agency in trying to end poverty here in Sonoma County since 1967.
Please take a look at our current volunteering positions below and fill out our online form below to volunteer.
*Please note, volunteers must complete our application process and agency orientation before volunteering. Volunteers may be required to complete a background check and submit any required medical records and complete certain vaccinations.
Volunteer for a day, volunteer for a few months or even a year. We have many ways community members can volunteer with Community Action Partnership of Sonoma County.
Volunteers can help in the classroom with Head Start, mentor students in our Youth Connections program, run a workshop at our women’s shelter or even help fundraise for our agency. (Don’t see an opportunity you want below? Contact us below)
Current Volunteer Opportunities with CAP
- Head Start Classroom Assistant
- Head Start Office Assistant
- Event and special event assistant
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- Youth Connections tutor, mentor or classroom speaker
- Volunteer or intern with School Smile Program
- Volunteer or intern with our Padres Unidos Program
- Volunteer or intern with our Sloan House Women’s Shelter
- Volunteer or intern with our Harold’s Home Transitional Shelter for Women
- Volunteers may also sign-up for our monthly volunteer newsletter for upcoming volunteer opportunities.