AmeriCorps VISTA – Volunteer Coordinator
(707) 544-6911 ext. 1014 | email@example.com
AmeriCorps VIP Fellow – Disaster Relief Volunteer Efforts
(707) 544-6911 ext. 1023 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Community Action Partnership of Sonoma County! Since 1967, volunteers have been an integral part of our agency in its commitment to end poverty here in Sonoma County.
Volunteer for a day, volunteer for a month, or even a year. We have many ways community members can volunteer such as:
- Head Start classroom or office assistant;
- AVANCE School Readiness classroom assistant;
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA);
- Youth Connections tutor, mentor, classroom assistant or speaker;
- Roseland Community Building Initiative program assistant;
- Volunteer or intern with the Dental Health Program;
- Volunteer or intern with the Padres Unidos Program;
- Volunteer or intern with our Sloan House Women’s Shelter;
- Volunteer with our Disaster Relief Assistance program;
- Special event assistant.
Don’t see an opportunity that meets your interests; let’s collaborate to find the right volunteer or internship project for you!
* Volunteers may be required to complete a background check and submit any required medical records and/or vaccinations.